3 March 2021
- Fixed a bug not letting you see 2nd page comments.
- Added new hideouts to the new guide page.
- Updated the hideout showcase event on the news feed.
28 August 2020
- Home button removed
- Calculator moved to Extras drop down.
- Added an Events section to the homepage.
- Fixed an when navigating to hideouts without a name.
- updated hideout urls to include the hideout name to help google rankings.
5 August 2020
- Updated the front page to include a pager bar so you can more easily browse hideouts.
- Fixed an issue where a new line added to the hideout export was breaking the ability to upload certain hideouts.
27 July 2020
- The front page now shows 12 hideouts again upon request
- Added a new Help page for anyone having trouble importing a hideout.
25 July 2020
- Lots of UI changes.
- Changed the background to an image from black space.
- Added borders around a lot of things.
- Changed the font color of the entire site from flat white.
- The sites look and feel are still a work in progress.
- This is not the last update, so bear with me. I know some things look rough.
24 July 2020
- Fixed an issue where uploaded hideouts on a user profile counted invisible hideouts
- resized the site header image.
- Added images to the decorations grid.
- Removed strikethrough on hover effects from navbar when logged in.
23 July 2020
- Added smart social tags (when you post a hideout in Discord it shows a picture and the title now)
- Updated page titles, chrome tab headers now provide more information.
- Fixed a few bugs caused by migrating to a new host.
5 February 2020
- The homepage now shows newest hideouts by default. Most populair is still available through the dropdown
- Added a random hideout button to the top menu
10 September 2019
- The site has been updated for the new Blight league. The music system has been added to the site. Later on filtering on music will be added.
- I've implemented ads on the site. This is in no way final. This is the expirimenting phase. Let me know your feedback on discord! Namanix#6702
- Hideoutshowcase has been moved to its own dedicated server a few weeks ago. To be more future proof.
- With the new server comes a lot of more space. So I've upped the maximum amount of screenshots to 25 per hideout.
23 July 2019
- The notification system is live. You will receive a notification in the following events:
You can find the new envelope icon just besides the search icon
1) A user started following you
2) A user who you follow has uploaded a new hideout
3) A user has commented on 1 of your hideouts
4) A user who you follow has updated their hideout with a new version
Let me know if other notifications need to be added to the system :)
7 July 2019
- The Glimmerwood hideout had the wrong name. This is fixed now.
- Fixed a bug where others could see hideouts that were invisible.
7 June 2019
- You can now change what you want to see on the homepage. This is saved so you only have to do it once and you can always change it.
- The calculator is now fixed to use with decorations from Jun
- Removed the website border
18 April 2019
- You can now remove hideout versions (All but the newest)
2 April 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused uploads to have double decoration costs. (Also fixed it in already uploaded hideouts so no need to reupload)
- Cavas is now listed as "No master"
12 March 2019
- The site is updated for Synthesis! Jun is now part of the search and the decorations are added.
- The new hideout types are also added. Including the new Shaped hideout!
- Added a maximum favor needed feature to the search bar.
20 February 2019
- Doomguard and Sunspire hideouts are now supported!
- Those weird menu break effect thingies that look like your gpu might be dying are now gone from the site!
19 February 2019
- The calculator from namanix.github.io is now implemented on the site
- The search function is now fixed. Let me know if there are still problems (email@example.com)
18 February 2019
- Decoration prices are updates (GGG lowered the prices)
1 January 2019
- The website has been moved to a new host. Hopefully more stable now
24 December 2018
- The changelog page has been created!
- The menu now has a "Extra's" button. Soon that will be renamed to "Contact" but for now it's just a dropdown to the changelog page and PoE forum post.
- All the pages with lists containing hideouts now show MTX and hideout type. Favour and total doodads have been removed.
- You can now use the MTX filter on the search bar.
- You can now use the hideout type filter on the search bar.
- Added a "MTX free hideouts" page in the dropdown of the menu "Hideouts"