Fall's Volcanic Lair v2 (Full hideout)
Fall's Volcanic Lair v2 [Full Hideout]
'You have killed thousands across this world and others with armour and weapons forged by an eldritch god of decay. Now you live in a tower surrounded by lava. Are you sure you are the good guy?'
This is a new version of my original Fall's Volcanic Lair (https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/706) that uses the remaining part of the hideout. Master locations are also moved to be closer for the new daily system.
NOTE. If you already imported the original Volcanic Lair you own most required decorations. You only need to buy these decorations (https://i.imgur.com/ltiqdad.png) to import the new one.
* 1.0.0 Video version
* 1.0.1 Video version but you can access the bottom area with the lava, without modifying the file. The stairs are not covered. Check the last screenshot.
* No MTX.
* Room for portals from map device, Alva, Jun.
* Practical hideout for speed mapping and daily use. Hideout is tried and tested, I have used it myself.
* Room to open portals in the lava pits if you want.
* If you want a brighter glowing floor on the walkable area, delete some stone pieces, it will show more of the glow. I just personally like the more subtle effect in the video.
* I didn't make a budget version this time. For lower master level requirement (Einhar 4, Zana 4, Alva 5) just exclude Dead Oriath Soldier Pile (Zana), Sanctum Statue (Zana), Lava Glow (Einhar), Sarn Archway (Alva). These are just "final touches" and excluding them won't change how the hideout overall looks. It also reduces favour cost to 4,664,640.
* Lava Glow is a free decoration from default Brutal Hideout. If you have unlocked this hideout, you don't need to buy any. Saves 918,000 favour.
Total cost: 1,915,330
Total decorations: 742
Uses MTX: No
Zana, Master Cartographer Level: 7
Alva, Master Explorer Level: 7
Niko, Master of the Depths Level: 3
Jun, Veiled Master Level: 4
Calculate your personal cost
|Decoration||Decoration name||Buy from||Master level||Cost||Amount||Total cost|
|Crafting Bench||No master||0||0||1||0|
|Guild Stash||No master||0||0||1||0|
|Map Device||No master||0||0||1||0|
|Sister Cassia||No master||0||0||1||0|
|Torch||Alva, Master Explorer||1||910||14||12,740|
|Crypt Rubble||Alva, Master Explorer||2||330||106||34,980|
|Crypt Fire Pit||Alva, Master Explorer||3||4,400||1||4,400|
|Large Crypt Rubble||Alva, Master Explorer||3||710||17||12,070|
|Crypt Tomb||Alva, Master Explorer||4||1,220||7||8,540|
|Ossuary Plaque||Alva, Master Explorer||4||1,220||9||10,980|
|Catacomb Pillar||Alva, Master Explorer||5||6,760||44||297,440|
|Large Rocks||Alva, Master Explorer||5||2,570||120||308,400|
|Vaal Block||Alva, Master Explorer||5||2,570||39||100,230|
|Church Wall||Alva, Master Explorer||6||10,720||4||42,880|
|Large Church Wall Arch||Alva, Master Explorer||7||15,320||2||30,640|
|Sarn Archway||Alva, Master Explorer||7||35,890||1||35,890|
|Shore Rocks||Einhar, Beastmaster||1||140||25||3,500|
|Kitava Horns||Einhar, Beastmaster||4||7,490||10||74,900|
|Lava Glow||Einhar, Beastmaster||6||25,560||9||230,040|
|Oriath Ground||Jun, Veiled Master||2||330||2||660|
|Oriath Curb||Jun, Veiled Master||3||710||3||2,130|
|Raging Fire||Jun, Veiled Master||3||4,400||2||8,800|
|Oriath Doorway||Jun, Veiled Master||4||7,490||2||14,980|
|Triumph Fountain||Jun, Veiled Master||4||7,490||1||7,490|
|Den Small Rock||Niko, Master of the Depths||1||140||15||2,100|
|Den Large Stalagmites||Niko, Master of the Depths||3||4,400||52||228,800|
|Iron Lantern||Niko, Master of the Depths||3||1,860||1||1,860|
|Stone Pieces||Niko, Master of the Depths||3||710||105||74,550|
|Stone Shattered Pieces||Niko, Master of the Depths||3||710||95||67,450|
|Innocence Candle||Zana, Master Cartographer||1||140||10||1,400|
|Innocence Altar||Zana, Master Cartographer||3||4,400||1||4,400|
|Summoning Circle||Zana, Master Cartographer||4||7,490||29||217,210|
|Dead Oriath Soldier Pile||Zana, Master Cartographer||6||4,090||1||4,090|
|Sanctum Statue||Zana, Master Cartographer||7||35,890||2||71,780|
1.0.2 | 01 Dec 2019 - 14:12
1.0.1 | 01 Dec 2019 - 13:19
Near the same as 1.0.0 but you can access the bottom area with the lava, without modifying the file. The stairs are not covered